Monday 28 July 2008

NILAB HABIBI Pajhwalk news agency Photo Journalist

NILAB HABIBI Pajhwalk news agency Photo Journalist

Nilab Habibi 20, I am a high school graduate. I have been working as photojournalist for different organizations since three years.
I worked for Panjara as Photojournalist for one year. I served as photographer in Aiena (media center) for one year and later for Afghanistan International Journalists Center for three months.
I attended training by local and international trainers in the field and at present I work as photojournalist and photographer for Pajhwok Afghan News one of the leading media organizations in the country.
I want to attend local and international photo exhibitions, have pictures from across the globe and nice shots of the nature. I want to reflect realties of my country, people and the incidents through pictures to the outward world; most of my work is related to women and children issues. I want to display the reconstruction and development achievements in my country I have exhibited my photos in different group exhibitions and have several times received appreciations and certificates of merit from local and international photojournalists.

No comments: